|Material:||Nomex/Imported Synthetic Fiber||Structure:||Two Layers|
|Type:||Needle Punched||Process:||Heated Setting|
nomex heat resistant felt,
heat press pad
Endless Nomex Heat Press Felt Belts For Textile Transfer Press Industry
Our heat press felt are widely applying for the fabric heat transfer press process, decoration fabric, curtain, leather, garment, advertising fabric and so on.
Our Heat Press Felt is made of Nomex fiber. PES, which is available for the heat transfer press machine. We are a professional manufacturer of producing industrial felts more than 10 years, to meet professional expectations and the growing demand in textiles printing, we Anke produces the heat press felt belts with high performance and features at a very attractive price.
|Heat Press Felt|
|Packing||PP Woven Bags with Waterproofing|
Company insists the policy that "Strive for the Best Enterprise, Produce the Best Product, Provide the Best Service, Establish the Best Brand", insists the policy of quality first, endeavors to achieve high quality and zero defect of goods. Therefore, every client could fully benefit from our superior quality and faultless service. Meanwhile, we observe spirit of "Do Best, Mutually Win", wish to establish long-term and stable relationship with every client. Hereby, we guarantee that:
1. Customer is God. We will cherish every client, every cooperation by heart.
2. Free pre-sales service. We will provide best proposal for each client.
3. Good sales service. We will provide free relative product operation, maintenance tips and installation commissioning technical advisory service when establish cooperation relationship with clients.
4. Thoughtful after sales service.
We guarantee solve your problems within 24 hours in Shanghai, 72 hours for other district.
5. 24 hours hot-line telephone service. We will appoint professional person answer your question timely.
SUPORFEL ENDLESS NEEDLED FELT FEATURES
No seams or splices that may mark-off or weaken the felt.
2. Pre Heat-Set
Provides excellent dimensional stability and subsequent ease of tracking.
3. Superior Strength and Durability
Due to the high-tech and long staple fibers used in conjunction with the needling process.
4. Batt-on-Base Construction
An endless woven scrim (base) with a layered needled surface (batt).
Contact Person: sales