Heat Resistant PTFE Mesh Conveyor Belt PTFE Coated Glass Mesh Up To 360°C
PTFE coated fiberglass open mesh belt select fine fiberglass, Kevlar or Nomex as basic weaving material, coated with excellent PTFE resin to make it into various of PTFE conveyor belt.
Features Of PTFE mesh belts:
1. High temperature resistance-It can continuously work under-140 to 360°C,max resist high temperature up to 360°C.
2. Permeability-It can avoid wasting heat and improve drying efficiency for its permeability.
3. Chemical resistance-It can resist all most of chemical medicines.
4. Non Stick-It can easily remove all kinds of adhesives such as resin, paint and chemical medicine, easy to clean.
5. Good flex fatigue resistance-It has high tensile strength and excellent flex fatigue resistance. It’s better for small wheels.
Applications of PTFE mesh belts:
1. Drying machine for non-woven textile, textile printing, silk-printing and dyeing machine.
2. Shrinking machine for garment fabric, high-frequency and UV dryer.
3. Conveyer belt for hot-air dryer, various of food baking, quick-frozen machines.
4. Oiling machine for paper glazing and waxing, plant engineering.
5. Seperating sheet for hardboard production etc.
PTFE mesh conveyor belting is manufactured from a PTFE coated glass mesh and is commonly used in high temperature applications that require good air flow though the belt. The PTFE coating also provides excellent release properties making it popular for a wide range of product transfer and drying applications. Our PTFE mesh conveyor belting can be manufactured into endless conveyor belts with sealed edges to your requirements.